Edward C. Taylor is a fellow with the American College of Trial Lawyers. Ed’s practice emphasizes trial work and he has successfully tried numerous trials for his clients to verdict. Specifically, over the last seven years, Ed has tried approximately twenty jury trials to verdict in Mississippi courtrooms.
During this time period, he has been recognized as the most prolific trial lawyer on the Mississippi Gulf Coast based on the Mississippi Jury Verdict Reporter. Ed also has an active practice in Louisiana State and Federal Courts.
- B.A., McNeese State University, 1981
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law, with special distinction 1991
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- Louisiana Bar Association
- American College of Trial Lawyers.
- Russell Blass Walker Chapter of the American Inn of Court
- American College of Trial Lawyers
Publications : The New Legal Landscape, Mississippi Business Journal (June 2013)
Rate : $$$