Edward E. Steiner is a member of the Global Corporate Practice Group. The focus of his practice is corporate, securities and financing law, where he has extensive experience in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures representing both public and closely held corporations and other entities.
He also represents investment-limited partnerships in venture capital and private equity investment transactions, including investment partnerships that utilize New Markets Tax Credits. He has significant experience in initial and follow-on public offerings of securities, and in representing issuers and investors in private placements of securities.
Prior to joining Squire Patton Boggs, Ed was a partner from 1993 to 2017 at Keating Muething & Klekamp. He also served as an Adjunct Professor at the University of Cincinnati College of Law, where he taught Corporate Finance (2005-2007), Venture Capital & Private Equity (2008-2013) and Mergers & Acquisitions (2014-2015).
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member, Business Law Section of the American Bar Association
- Member, Corporation Law Committee of the Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Cincinnati Bar Association
- Member, Hamilton County Tax Levy Review Committee, 2011-2017
- Board of Directors, Armstrong World Industries, 2009-2010
- Yale University, J.D., 1983
- Johns Hopkins University, M.A., 1980
- University of Virginia, B.A., 1977
Rate : $$$