Edward M. Fox uses his broad experience in virtually all aspects of bankruptcy, corporate reorganizations, and financial restructurings to maximize value for his clients. He has represented debtors, creditors’ committees, indenture trustees, landlords, and other creditors in some of the nation’s largest bankruptcy cases, in some cases obtaining higher recoveries for his clients than similarly situated creditors received.
He has also represented banks, pension funds, labor unions, and other creditors in numerous Chapter 11 reorganization cases involving retailers, hotel and motel properties, office buildings, casinos and other businesses, and he has represented creditors and ad hoc committees in out-of-court restructurings.
- J.D., Boston University School of Law, magna cum laude (1985)
- Editor, American Journal of Law & Medicine
- B.A., Columbia University (1982)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$