Edward Hickey is the Director of the Firm’s Legal Service Centers and a member of the Litigation Department. Ed leads all staff attorney operations Firmwide. Ed assists and advises attorneys regarding various e-discovery protocols, tools, and evidence analysis techniques.
He is deeply involved in discussions related to privilege issues and prospective production issues. Ed works closely with the staffing agencies to ensure that we get the most qualified candidates. He also coordinates project teams involving partners, associates, staff attorneys, and contract attorneys to determine the best approach.
Ed served as an Infantry Officer in the United States Marine Corps from 1983-1986.
- Represented Prudential in creating solutions to challenging production issues and offering strategic advice based on the factual history of the claim
- Designed and executed review model for Fidelity Investments that served as basis for multi-year production process
- Developed review and fact development model for a financial institution litigation matter
- Washington, D.C.
- University of San Diego, J.D., 1992
- Georgetown University, B.A., Economics, 1983
Rate : $$$