Edward S. Hubbard focuses his practices in the areas of commercial, construction, and product liability litigation with an emphasis on appellate law and management of complex litigation and coordination of multi-case dockets for clients.
He has appeared and tried cases in state and federal courts, and before arbitration panels, in 13 states for more than 30 years. Ed also has appeared and argued before appellate courts throughout the State of Texas, before appellate courts in other states, and before federal appellate courts.
Prior to joining the firm, Ed was of counsel in the Houston, Texas office of a well-established law firm where his practice included litigation, construction and surety, alternative dispute resolution, and commercial litigation. Previously, he managed his own six-lawyer litigation firm for five years.
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, J.D. (1983) with honors
- Rockford College, B.A., History (1980) with honors
- Texas (1983)
- District of Columbia (1987)
- Illinois (1986)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rate : $$$