Edward Lindsey is a partner in Dentons’ Public Policy practice and serves as the head of the Firm’s Georgia State Government Affairs team. His focus is on advancing the public policy interests and objectives of clients in the transportation, infrastructure, health care and education sectors.
Edward has more than 32 years of legal, political and leadership experience, including 10 years as a Georgia state representative and 3 terms as the House majority whip. He also served on the House Appropriations, Judiciary, Education, Ways and Means, and Rules Committees. In addition, he served as a member of the Uniform Law Commission and the Georgia Commission on Family Violence. James Magazine, a statewide political journal, recognized him as one of Georgia’s most influential legislators.
Immediately prior to joining Dentons in 2016, Edward was a partner and head of the litigation practice at Goodman McGuffey Lindsey & Johnson LLP, an Atlanta-based firm he co-founded in 1990.
- University of Georgia, 1984, Juris Doctor
- Davidson College, 1981, Bachelor of Arts
Admissions and qualifications : Georgia
Community Involvement and Pro Bono:
- Board Member, Greater North Fulton Chamber of Commerce
- Board Member, Brookhaven Innovation Academy Charter School
- Board Member, Fugee School
- Board Member, PolicyBest
- American Bar Association
- Litigation Section, Atlanta Bar Association
- Advisory Committee on Legislation, State Bar of Georgia
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- Republican National Lawyers Association
- Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
Rate : $$$$