Edward F. Maluf is a partner in the New York office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP and is the co-chair of the firm’s Intellectual Property Practice Group. He has 26 years of experience representing emerging and mature technology companies, content creators and owners, and holders of internationally recognized brands in connection with a variety of transactional and litigation matters.
Throughout his career, he has represented financial services firms, apparel companies, luxury goods manufacturers, publishers, consumer electronics firms, mobile communications carriers and others protecting and capitalizing on their valuable patents, trademarks and copyrighted works.
Mr. Maluf has a diverse and in-depth set of skills with a specialty in intellectual property and technology, lectures publicly and privately in these areas, and advises his clients as an outside general counsel. Mr. Maluf is a native Spanish speaker and speaks basic German.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center (1990)
- B.A., Lehigh University
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Georgetown University Law Center, New York Law Alumni Council, Chair
- New York Intellectual Property Law Association
- New York Lawyers for the Public Interest, Board of Directors, Executive Committee, and Chair, Pro Bono Committee
Rate : $$$