Edward McNeilly practices in the financial restructuring group. He is dual-qualified as an English solicitor and California attorney. Before joining the firm in 2015, Mr. McNeilly trained and practiced at one of the U.K.’s leading international law firms.
His experience includes advising officeholders in U.K. and cross-border insolvencies and debtors and creditors in cross-border financial restructurings. Mr. McNeilly also has experience in transactional financing matters.
Mr. McNeilly received a Master of Arts from the University of St Andrews in 2006, a distinction in his Master of Philosophy in Modern European History in 2007 and completed a Doctor of Philosophy in Modern British History in 2011. He subsequently received distinctions in both his Graduate Diploma in Law and his Legal Practice Course in 2011 and 2012, respectively.
- representing Brunswick Rail Limited, a Russian railcar leasing business, in workout and financial restructuring discussions
- advising the administrators of African Minerals Limited and Afren Plc
- L.P.C., BPP Law School, England, 2012
- PGDL, BPP Law School, England, 2011
- Ph.D., University of Cambridge, 2011
- M.Phil., University of Cambridge, 2007
- M.A., University of St. Andrews, 2006
- Solicitor, England and Wales
Rate : $$$