Edward A. Miller is a member of the firm’s Products Liability Practice Group. Ed has extensive experience representing product manufacturers and distributors in products liability claims; in asbestos litigation; and in connection with other types of toxic tort claims.
Ed also handles general liability matters involving the defense of personal injury and property damage claims, including premises liability claims and construction accidents and disputes. Over the course of his 25 plus years of practice, Ed has successfully handled cases filed in state and federal courts in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia.
- National Coordinating Counsel of asbestos cases filed against a world-wide product manufacturer
- Defense of product liability claims involving many different types of products including elevators, HVAC equipment and systems, household appliances, coal processing equipment, pipe and pipe couplings and electrical connectors
- Experience with claims involving oil and gas worksites including hydraulic fracturing and pigging operations
- Defense of claims involving exposure to asbestos, benzene, perchloroethylene, pesticides and other chemicals or substances
- Successfully handled jury trials, non-jury trials, arbitrations and mediations in multiple jurisdictions
- J.D. University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- B.S. Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- Ohio State Bar Association, 2001 – Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 1990 – Present
- West Virginia Bar Association, 2001 – Present
Rate : $$$$