Edward “Ted” Murphree is Counsel in the Corporate department of Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Houston office. Ted has over 17 years’ experience as a government attorney for the City of San Antonio practicing municipal law, with a special emphasis in information technology, privacy, and land use areas of concentration.
In addition to his law degree, Ted holds a PhD in Engineering Management with a core emphasis in information security from George Washington University in Washington, DC, as well as two information privacy certifications from the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), and is a past chair of their government sector Examination Development Board.
- Ph.D., The George Washington University (2011)
- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law (1999)
- B.A., The George Washington University (1992)
- Texas State Bar member
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) member since 2007
- ToastMasters, International
Rate : $$$$