Edward Meyerson is a shareholder in the Birmingham office. Mr. Meyerson concentrates his practice in the areas of construction law, litigation and mediation and arbitration.
- Cumberland School of Law of Samford University, J.D., 1969
- University of Tampa, B.A., 1964, cum laude
- Alabama, 1969
- Florida, 1969
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1972
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Recipient – 2012 American Subcontractors Association of Alabama Lifetime Achievement Award
- Member – American and Birmingham Bar Associations
- Board of Directors – American College of Construction Lawyers
- Member – National Panel of Arbitrators and Mediators, American Arbitration Association
- Member – American Arbitration Association
- Member – Board of Bar Commissioners for the Tenth Judicial Circuit, Place No. 5
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Edward P. Meyerson & Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC can handle?
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Contracts, Construction, Business, International Law. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC located?
How much would it cost to hire Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC?
Edward P. Meyerson lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Edward P. Meyerson reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Edward P. Meyerson lawyer profile listing.
The Platta Law Firm
Trial Pro, P.A.
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Ryan L. Thompson
Thompson Law Injury Lawyers
Swartz Law, LLC
Foley & Lardner LLP
Monteverde and Associates PC
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp