Edward Perdue is a member in our Litigation Department. He focuses his practice on commercial and business litigation, automotive litigation, healthcare litigation, intellectual property litigation, class action defense, and product liability claims. A former municipal prosecutor, Mr. Perdue has extensive first chair trial experience and acts as lead counsel on matters pending throughout the nation.
Mr. Perdue earned his B.A. degree (cum laude) from Villanova University in 1989 then went on to serve as an artillery officer in the United States Marine Corps from 1989–1997. He is a graduate of the University of Notre Dame Law School and has been with the firm since 1996.
Mr. Perdue is active in both community and professional associations. He is a Director of the Defense Research Institute, a Hispanic and Spanish speaking attorney, and a service disabled veteran. Mr. Perdue is also a founder and acting President of the Grand Rapids Veterans Bar Association.
- Villanova University, B.A., 1989
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 1996
- Michigan, 1996
- State Bar of Michigan, Governing Council
- Founder and Acting President, Grand Rapids Veterans Bar Association
- DRI, Chair of the Center for Law and Public Policy’s Artificial Intelligence Working Group
- Defense Research Institute (DRI) Board – Central Region Director
- DRI, Chair Emeritus of Veterans’ Network Committee
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- Michigan Defense Trial Council, Regional DRI Representative
- Grand Rapids Bar Association (GRBA) Board of Trustees, Former Member
- Former Firm Management Representative to GRBA Diversity Initiative
Rate : $$$