Mr. Edward Pavia honed his skills as a trial attorney while he was an Assistant District Attorney in the Richmond County District Attorney’s Office from 1993-1996 and has been in private practice ever since.
He is an accomplished trial lawyer having obtained verdicts totaling millions of dollars in various types of accident cases. Mr. Pavia is also the firm’s lead Social Security Disability lawyer and regularly appears at hearings assisting clients obtain disability benefits.
Mr. Pavia also utilizes his experience as a former prosecutor in representing individuals accused of various types of crimes.
- New York State Courts, Federal Courts
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- Columbia University (1982-1983)
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice (B.S. Legal Studies, 1988)
- New York Law School (J.D., 1992)
- Staten Island Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$