Edward R. Stolle is the managing director of the firm’s Virginia Beach office. Ed’s areas of practice include estate planning, probate, estate and trust administration, elder law and business formation, planning and transactions.
Ed’s estate planning services include preparation of wills, revocable living trusts for probate avoidance, general durable powers of attorney for disability planning, advance medical directives for health care planning, and estate dispute avoidance planning.
Ed also assists clients with probate, estate and trust administration, estate inventories and accounts, ancillary estate administration, estate real property disputes, estate administration disputes and estate and trust litigation.
Ed assists business clients with entity formation and organization, planning, business purchases and sales, commercial leases, commercial real property purchases and sales, and business contracts.
- Western Carolina University; B.S., 1975
- Virginia Law Reader Program; Virginia State Bar, 1981
- Virginia State Bar; Business Section, Trusts & Estates Section
- Virginia Beach Bar Association
- Virginia Judicial Council, Standing Committee on Commissioners of Accounts; Chairman
- Virginia Conference of Commissioners of Accounts; Former Chairman
Rate : $$$