Edward Schenk is an attorney who helps companies resolve complex workforce issues and disputes with business competitors. He represents clients across the United States in virtually all aspects of state and federal employment law, including traditional discrimination and anti-retaliation laws; wage and hour collective and class action defense; trade secret misappropriation; noncompetition litigation; computer trespass; employee data theft; M&A transactional due diligence (L&E); intra-corporate and partnership disputes; workforce integration; and unfair trade practices.
Working with the firm’s Intellectual Property, Corporate, Cybersecurity, Employee Benefits and Health Care teams, Edward’s clients include domestic and foreign companies in the technology, life sciences, pharmaceutical, digital marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), health care, performance textiles, restaurant and hospitality, construction and manufacturing industries.
He earned his Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from Campbell University and his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
- American Bar Association – Labor & Employment Section
- Defense Research Institute
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys – Chair, Labor and Employment Section (2017-2018)
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- Order of Barristers
- Campbell University School of Law (J.D.), 2004
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington (B.A.), 2000
Rate : $$$$