Edward H. Tillinghast is a partner and Practice Group Leader of the firm’s Finance and Bankruptcy Practice Group. He specializes in U.S. and cross-border insolvencies, particularly involving Asia and other emerging and developing markets, and related creditors’ rights litigation.
Mr. Tillinghast specializes in corporate reorganizations, cross-border insolvencies, creditors’ rights and related litigation, distressed acquisitions and insolvency-related opinions. He advises clients in many jurisdictions throughout Asia, Australia, Europe, Russia, South America and the United States, and has been lead counsel for parties in cases in many courts, including the Supreme Court of the United States and cases in the Second and Third Circuit Courts of Appeal as well as many bankruptcy and district courts.
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law; 1983, Chicago-Kent Law Review
- B.A., Lake Forest College, 1980, with honors
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second and Third Circuits
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts of New York
- Inwood House Corporate Advisory Board
- International Insolvency Institute
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Rate : $$$$