Edward E. Vassallo is involved in all aspects of patent, trademark and unfair competition litigation, including trials and appeals, in the chemical, mechanical and computer fields, and in oppositions, licensing and opinion work, for clients including PVH Corp., Electrolux, Tommy Hilfiger, Arvind, Calvin Klein, Inc., Johnson Outdoors and Dreyfus.
Ed also has had extensive experience in advising clients regarding the intellectual property aspects of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. He is past president of the New York Intellectual Property Law Association.
- B.S. Columbia University 1967
- M.A. Columbia University 1965
- J.D. cum laude Fordham University 1973
Bar Admissions : New York
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$