Edward Vaughn McWilliams is experts in Business, Real Estate Developement and Finance, Commercial Lending and Debt Finance, Environment, Natural Resource and Water Supply Law, Corporate Law.
Recent Notable Representations:
- Structured public and private financing of hundreds of millions of dollars for water projects in Colorado.
- Drafted and negotiated state contracts, multi-party intergovernmental agreements and federal contracts with the Army Corps of Engineers and the Bureau of Reclamation
- Counsel to Alabama State Senate Committee on Banking and Insurance
- Represented governmental agencies in environmental regulatory and interstate matters.
- Drafted state finance and water legislation for the State of Colorado.
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Edward Vaughn McWilliams & Haskins Jones, LLC can handle?
Haskins Jones, LLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Banking, Real Estate, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Haskins Jones, LLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Haskins Jones, LLC?
Edward Vaughn McWilliams lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Edward Vaughn McWilliams reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Edward Vaughn McWilliams lawyer profile listing.
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates