Mr. Edward Goebel concentrates his practice in the fields of Intellectual Property Law, licensing and business contract and related litigation, as well as mediation.
Mr. Goebel files and prosecutes patent and trademark applications and files applications for copyright registrations. He also conducts patent, trademark and copyright validity and infringement studies, and brings and defends actions with respect to the enforcement of patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets.
He has written, analyzed and negotiated U.S. and international contracts and licenses, including franchise agreements, relating to intellectual property, technology and business matters.
In the course of his practice, Mr. Goebel has participated in various types of ADR including arbitration and mediation. He has completed the 40 hour Federal Mediation Training Course to qualify as a mediator for the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of PA
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Pennsylvania Superior Court
- Court of Common Pleas of Erie County
- J.D., Georgetown University – Washington, District of Columbia, 1966
- B.E.E., University of Detroit – Detroit, Michigan, 1962
Rate : $$$$