Ehren M. Fournier solves clients’ construction and real estate litigation challenges.
Before joining Faegre Baker Daniels, Ehren was an associate at Foley & Lardner LLP, where he counseled clients in health care, higher education and other industries on a variety of disputes, internal investigations, and private arbitrations and mediations.
Immediately prior to joining the firm, Ehren counseled small businesses through a variety of commercial disputes, including breach of contract and fiduciary duty, landlord and tenant disputes, and breaches of non-compete agreements at the firm of Schoenberg, Finkel, Newman & Rosenberg LLC.
Prior to attending law school in 2010, Ehren was a theatre professional in Chicago who performed on stage and in commercials, choreographed staged violence, and served in a variety of administrative roles in several local theatre companies.
When not in the office, Ehren can usually be found in his kitchen, at his grill or walking his gluten-intolerant pit bull around Chicago.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D. with honors (2013)
- Northwestern University,B.S. in Theatre (2002)
Bar Admissions : Illinois
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
Civic Activities :
- Associates’ Board of Lawyers for the Creative Arts — 2011-present
- University of Chicago — Volunteer oral advocacy coach
Rate : $$$