Eileen T. Budd is a partner in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Toxic Tort & Environmental Litigation, Products Liability, Construction, General Liability, Business Practices, and Complex Business & Commercial Litigation Practices.
Ms. Budd has extensive experience in litigation matters in state and federal courts as well as before state and federal regulatory agencies. She has successfully handled a wide variety matters from inception to verdict.
- Tulane University School of Law, Juris Doctor (Environmental Law Certification), 1998
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Arts, 1995
- State Bar Admissions, New York, Pennsylvania
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$