As a real estate lawyer, Eileen M. Best represents lenders in connection with financing nursing homes, assisted living facilities and other health care facilities. Her prior experience working as a realtor and at title companies before becoming a lawyer has aided her in performing title, survey and zoning due diligence, as well as coordinating and overseeing title and survey review teams in multi-facility transactions.
She has substantial experience reviewing easements, plats, subleases, and other miscellaneous development documents, in addition to drafting many real estate documents.
- J.D., The University of Toledo, 1992
- B.A., magna cum laude, The University of Toledo, 1990
Bar and Court Admissions : Ohio, 1993
- Headed up title/survey due diligence review among multiple title reviewers for transaction involving client’s acquisition of 19 assisted living facilities.
- Represented client involving transfer of property for road right of way to municipality in lieu of condemnation proceedings.
- Reviewed and resolved title objections, prepared miscellaneous transfer and release documents and negotiated an arbitration settlement agreement for a transaction involving disposition of 27 facilities.
- Reviewed and negotiated acceptable title, survey and zoning reports and reviewed transfer documents for client involving acquisition of health care facilities.
- Represenedt client involving requests for utility, access, temporary construction, and other miscellaneous easements involving client’s properties.
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Toledo Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$