Eileen Marshall is a partner in the tax practice at Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. Based in the Washington, D.C., and Palo Alto offices, Eileen’s practice includes all aspects of domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, tax-free reorganizations, taxable and tax-free spin-offs, incorporations, and partnership formations.
She also has significant experience advising on tax issues in connection with public and private equity and debt financings and restructurings.
- J.D., Yale Law School, 1996
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1989
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Officer, Corporate Tax Committee, American Bar Association Taxation Section
- Former Chair, Financial Transactions Committee, American Bar Association Taxation Section
- Former Chair, Financial Products Committee, District of Columbia Bar Association Tax Section
- Member, District of Columbia Bar Taxation Section
- Member, American Bar Association Taxation Section
- Bar of the District of Columbia
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
Rate : $$$