Eileen L. Moss’s practice is concentrated on the defense of products liability, complex commercial litigation and employment litigation. Eileen has handled the defense of numerous class actions, including those dealing with settlement fraud, truth in lending, consumer protection statutes and employment discrimination.
Eileen also serves as National Coordinating Discovery Counsel for a Fortune 50 company with respect to serial product litigation involving one of the company’s products.
Through partnering efforts with a major client of the firm, Eileen conceptualized and spearheaded the successful development and implementation of an electronic filing system database that achieved a mutual cost reduction for the client and the firm, and increased efficiency and responsiveness to the client’s needs.
She is a member of the Executive Council of the Trial Lawyers Section of The Florida Bar. Eileen also co-chairs the annual Chester Bedell Memorial Mock Trial Competition sponsored by The Florida Bar’s Trial Lawyers Section.
She is a co-chair of the ABA Section of Litigation’s Newsletter Committee. She is also the author of the chapter “Ethics” of the Juris, a manual for federal law clerks published by the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida.
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Miami School of Law, 1986
- B.B.A., with high honors, Florida International University, 1982
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- American Bar Association, Section of Litigation, Newsletter Committee, Co-Chair
- The Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section, Executive Council; Chester Bedell Memorial Mock Trial, Co-Chair
Rate : $$$$