Eileen T. Salimbene’s practice focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance transactions and securities matters. Eileen has assisted clients with structuring and negotiating business combinations, including mergers, asset and stock sales, and acquisitions.
Eileen also advises clients in the areas of federal and state securities laws compliance, commercial contracts and corporate governance. Eileen earned her undergraduate degree, summa cum laude, from the Pennsylvania State University, Schreyer’s Honors College.
She earned her law degree, magna cum laude, from Villanova University School of Law, where she was associate editor of the Villanova Law Review, a member of the Order of the Coif, and was awarded the Herman J. Obert Award for Highest Grade in Corporations, the West Outstanding Scholastic Achievement Award, the Dean’s Merit Scholarship, and the E. Wallace Chadwick Memorial Scholarship.
- Represented Media IQ, LLC, a media audit and benchmarking technology company, in its acquisition by Procurian, Inc.
- Represented Sony Corporation of America in its acquisition of Micronics Inc., a developer of near patient point of care devices for disease diagnosis and treatment monitoring.
- Represented public company clients and investment banking clients in PIPE (private investment, public equity) offerings
- Represented Hammerstone, Inc., a provider of content and data in the financial news sector in connection with the acquisition by Catena Media of all of its equity interest.
- Represented Sirius America Insurance Company in its acquisition of 100 percent of the capital stock of WRM American Indemnity Holding Company, LLC from its parent, WRM Indemnity Holding Company, LLC.
- Represented Sony Corporation of America in its purchase of the U.S. CD and DVD replication distribution operations of Entertainment Distribution Company for $26 million.
- Represented Utz Quality Foods in its proposed acquisition by Snyder’s of Hanover. An acquisition agreement was negotiated and signed by the parties. However, the deal was ultimately terminated due to antitrust issues.
- Represented Sony Corporation of America in its acquisition of iCyt Mission Technology, Inc., a leading producer of high-performance cell sorters used for stem cell and disease research.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2008
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2005
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$$