Eirik E. Tellefsen represents clients in banking and other finance transactions, as well as mergers and acquisitions. He frequently represents lenders and also works from the opposite point of view in his representation of borrowers.
Eirik has a wealth of experience with both public and private companies in structuring, negotiating, and drafting finance agreements such as credit and security agreements, debt and equity purchase agreements, and warrant agreements.
Eirik has negotiated and documented widely syndicated, multi-currency credit facilities and fully secured asset-based loans for a diverse group of clients, including national and regional banks and other financial institutions. Eirik serves as chair of the firm’s Corporate Training Program.
- Represented the administrative agent in a $1.6 billion senior secured credit facility for a medical device company.
- Represented the administrative agent in a $200 million multi-currency, multi-jurisdiction senior secured credit facility for a communication engineering company.
- Represented the administrative agent in senior secured acquisition financing for private equity transactions, including platform acquisitions, add-on acquisitions and dividend recapitalizations.
- Represented the purchaser/borrower in the acquisition of a UK-based beverage company and related amendment to an asset-based credit facility.
- Represented the company/borrower in a corporate restructuring and related amendment to a multi-jurisdiction asset-based credit facility.
- Represented the issuer, a food distributor, in the private placement of $1 billion of debt instruments.
- Represented a sponsor in an energy efficiency loan warehouse facility in preparation for a future securitization.
- Represented the seller, a rail terminal developer/operator, in the disposition of rail terminals with a sale price of $500 million.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2006, cum laude
- University of Pennsylvania, B.S., 2004, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Pennsylvania
Rate : $$$$