Ms. Elaine Dorothy Kimbrell graduated from the George Washington University in 2000 where she earned her B.A. in International Affairs. She earned her J.D. from Loyola University New Orleans in 2005.
She was a member of the Maritime Law Journal and participated in the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program. Ms. Kimbrell previously served as a constituent services representative for U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu.
In this capacity, she assisted constituents with their applications for federal benefits and specialized in immigration cases. She continued her federal service as Senator Landrieu’s projects assistant, focusing on federal funding opportunities for state and local communities.
Ms. Kimbrell is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and is currently serving as Vice-Chair of AILA’s Midsouth section. She is the manager for the firms nonimmigrant visa section but is skilled in all areas of immigration law. Ms. Kimbrell is a frequent presenter on a wide range of immigration topics.
- Louisiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2008
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana, J.D. – 2005
- George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbi, B.A. – 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association’s Midsouth section, Vice-Chair
- AILA Mid-South Chapter, Secretary
Rate : $$$$