Eleanore C. Martins concentrates her practice on New York City zoning and land use, particularly applications for discretionary approvals from the City Planning Commission and the Board of Standards and Appeals to maximize development potential and entitlements. Nora also coordinates and reviews the related CEQR applications required in connection with these land use applications.
Nora’s practice ranges from preliminary zoning due diligence to the preparation and management of discretionary land use applications for all types of properties and projects, from small multi-family buildings to complex large-scale mixed-use waterfront developments.
Nora also represents clients before various other New York City agencies and entities, appearing before the Landmarks Preservation Commission, the Department of Buildings, local community boards, and elected officials.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2010
- B.A., Fordham University, 2006
Bar Admissions : New York
- New York City Bar Association, Land Use, Planning & Zoning Committee, Member
- ULI NY, Young Leaders Group, Member
- Citizens Housing and Planning Council, Policy Innovation Network, Member
Rate : $$$$