Elena Dzhalazova focuses her practice on technology, marketing, advertising, and intellectual property law.
She has experience with negotiating, structuring, and drafting master services agreements, software licenses, strategic collaboration agreements, and website privacy policies.
Elena also has experience in domestic and international trademark prosecution and enforcement, copyright, and right of publicity counseling.
- Contract Attorney, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, Seattle, 2016-2018
- Counsel, Jordanov, Ignatov, Ivanov Law Firm, Sofia, Bulgaria, 2006-2012
- Associate, Bazlyankov, Snanoev & Tashev Law Offices, Plovdiv, Bulgaria, 2004-2006
Professional & Community Activities:
- International Law Section, Washington State Bar Association
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association (MAMA) Seattle
- Bulgarian Bar Association, 2003
- LL.M., Intellectual Property Law and Policy, University of Washington School of Law, 2014
- Master of Laws (J.D. equivalent), University of Plovdiv, 2002
Rate : $$$