Elena E. Tsiprin is Attorney of Law Offices of Elena E. Tsiprin. Born in the former Soviet Union, my family immigrated to the United States when I was 6 years old. I am passionate about helping people, and my law firm assists many individuals from other countries in navigating through our legal system in the fields of personal injury and immigration law.
Among other admissions, I am a member of the Supreme Court of the United States, the Supreme Courts of Washington and Oregon, including the Ninth, Fifth, and Eleventh Circuit Courts of Appeals.
- Washington, 2000
- Washington State Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California, J.D. – 1999
- Occidental College, Los Angeles, California, B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 1995
Rate : $$$$