Elham Firouzi Steiner is an attorney in the San Diego office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. Her practice focuses on patent litigation and related intellectual property matters, with an emphasis on ANDA matters arising under the Hatch-Waxman Act. Ellie has represented clients in patent litigations covering a wide range of technologies, including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, life sciences, software, semiconductor processing, and the Internet, in prominent federal courts and before the International Trade Commission.
She also has litigated a number of trademark and copyright cases. In addition to litigation, Ellie counsels clients on a wide range of intellectual property licensing issues, including drafting and negotiating software and patent licenses.
She also counsels clients regarding patent validity and infringement in anticipation of product development. Prior to joining Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, Ellie was an associate at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton. She was previously an associate at Fish & Neave, where she focused on patent litigation.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law
- B.S., Molecular Biology, University of California, San Diego
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$