Eli S. Wolfe’s practice primarily focuses on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate counseling. He has also worked with clients in the areas of commercial contracts, corporate, partnership, and LLC formation and governance issues, securities filings and compliance, and insurance corporate and regulatory matters.
In 2007, Eli received his Bachelor of Science in psychology from Duke University. Prior to attending law and business school, he worked for a global management consulting firm. He received his J.D., cum laude, from Temple University Beasley School of Law and his MBA from Temple University Fox School of Business in 2014.
While at Temple, Eli was a member of the Temple Political and Civil Rights Law Review and received the Benjamin L. Winderman Award for outstanding academic achievement in the JD/MBA program.
- Represented a market research operations services company in the multimillion dollar sale of its business to a global data solutions and technology company.
- Represented a laboratory supplies, equipment, and chemicals provider in the sale of its business to an office supply company.
- Represented Advanced Discovery in its acquisition of all of the capital stock of Millnet Limited, the largest and longest established UK-based e-discovery and legal document services firm.
- Represented one of the country’s largest post-acute care providers in connection with the $84 million sale of its hospice and home health subsidiaries to a nationwide network of community-based hospice and palliative care programs.
- Represented two apparel manufacturers with domestic and Central American operations in their sale to an affiliate of Apollo Global Management, LLC which is forming an apparel supply chain company in connection with a strategic partnership with Nike.
- Represented the underwriters in connection with the initial public offering of AzurRX BioPharma, Inc., which develops non-systemic, recombinant protein therapies for gastrointestinal diseases and is headquartered in Brooklyn, N.Y., with scientific operations based in Langlade, France.
- Served as Acreage Holdings, Inc.’s U.S. corporate counsel in its reverse takeover of Toronto-based Applied Inventions Management, resulting in the listing of Acreage shares on the Canadian Securities Exchange, and the company raising $314 million ahead of its trading debut.
- Temple University—James E. Beasley School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- Temple University—Fox School of Business, M.B.A., 2014
- Duke University, B.S., 2007
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania; New Jersey
Rate : $$$