Elior D. Shiloh is a partner at Lewis Brisbois who specializes in Employment, Complex Business & Commercial Litigation and Corporate Law. He is also co-chair of Lewis Brisbois’ Franchise & Distribution Practice. Mr. Shiloh has represented companies and their management as well as individuals in state, federal, administrative and bankruptcy courts as well as in arbitrations all over the country.
His practice includes representing clients in connection with internal and external investigations of the most sensitive and confidential nature. Mr. Shiloh’s experience includes representing parties in breach of contract actions, employment disputes, intellectual property disputes, not-for-profit disputes, and claims arising under federal and state consumer protection laws.
Mr. Shiloh also has experience assisting both start-up and established companies. He has worked closely with businesses which seek counsel in protecting, developing and implementing their business plans.
Some of the areas in which he has provided counsel include employment, consumer reporting, franchiser operations, software design, tech application distribution, health and fitness institutions, food & beverage distribution, fashion, and real estate.
Mr. Shiloh frequently lectures to the defense industry, companies and their management, and employees on employment trends and best practices. After graduating from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Mr. Shiloh served as law clerk to Hon. Ned M. Rosenberg of the New Jersey Superior Court, Civil and Criminal Division.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Yeshiva University, Bachelor of Arts, Associates Degree
- State Bar Admissions, New Jersey, New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States Bankruptcy Courts, United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- International Franchise Association
- Jewish National Fund
- After graduating from law school, Elior was a judicial clerk for the New Jersey Superior Court, Civil and Criminal Division. In that position, he oversaw and assisted the Court with motions and trials.
- Prior to entering the legal world, Elior worked at a well known pickle company that serviced thousands in the food industry. In that position, he oversaw quality control, product distribution and customer relations.
Rate : $$$$