Elisa S. Solomon is a litigation associate in the firm’s New York office. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, government investigations, and white-collar criminal defense. Ms. Solomon represents clients across a variety of industries, including life sciences, media and entertainment, and utilities.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2013
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2008
Judicial Clerkship : Hon. Timothy C. Stanceu, U.S. Court of International Trade, 2013 – 2015
Bar Admissions :
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
Representative Matters :
- Representation of a pharmaceutical company in a DOJ/SEC investigation concerning alleged violations of the FCPA.
- Representation of a pharmaceutical distribution company in a False Claims Act and Anti-Kickback Statute investigation.
- Representation of a software and IT services company served with a subpoena in a False Claim Act investigation.
- Representation of a major entertainment company in connection with a recording contract dispute.
- Representation of a public utilities company in a dispute involving an environmental emergency response.
Pro Bono :
- Representation of prisoner in connection with a successful petition for executive clemency.
- Representation of an organization filing an amicus brief in litigation challenging due process violations in deportations of undocumented immigrants.
Memberships and Affiliations : Member, New York City Bar Association Antitrust and Trade Regulation Committee
Previous Experience :
- Law Clerk to Chief Judge Timothy C. Stanceu, U.S. Court of International Trade (2013-2015)
- U.S. Department of Justice Summer Law Intern Program (SLIP) (2012)
- Consultant with SRA International to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Office for Civil Rights and Civil Liberties (2008-2010)
Rate : $$$