Elise Hofer McKelvey represents management in a wide range of employment law issues including charges of discrimination and retaliation, wage and hour issues, restrictive covenant and contract disputes, and hiring practices.
She has handled claims arising under various state laws as well as : Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Prior to joining Littler, Elise practiced employment law and commercial litigation at a Nashville law firm.
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 2014
- B.A., University of Kentucky, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
Rate : $$$