Elise Levasseur work at Dickinson Wright PLLC. Practice areas Immigration Law, International Law.
Experienced in the following areas:
- Permanent employment-based immigrant visas for multinational executives and managers
- Extraordinary ability aliens
- Outstanding researchers and professors
- Aliens with advanced degrees and skilled workers
- National interest waivers
- Alien labor certifications
- Adjustment of status
- Qualification and entry under the North American Free Trade Agreement
- Wayne State University, B.A., 1980
- Detroit College of Law, J.D., 1985
- Michigan, 1985
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Former Vice Chair and Education Chair, Member since 1986
- Past Chair of Immigration Committee, International Section, Michigan Bar Association
- Past Co-Chair of INS Liaison Committee, Michigan Chapter, American Immigration Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Elise S. Levasseur & Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle?
Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Immigration, International Law. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dickinson Wright PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Dickinson Wright PLLC?
Elise S. Levasseur lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Elise S. Levasseur reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Elise S. Levasseur lawyer profile listing.