Elishwa Elizabeth Lazar is an Associate at Fragomen’s Washington, DC office, where she provides immigration services to multinational corporations in the information technology and consulting sectors.
Elizabeth helps clients with a variety of immigrant and nonimmigrant matters, including H-1B, L-1A, L-1B and TN visas, as well as PERM labor certifications.
Elizabeth has worked on humanitarian immigration cases, including asylum claims, T visas, U visas and family-based permanent residence applications. She has also assisted local pro bono clinics with naturalization workshops.
Elizabeth is fluent in English, French and Assyrian/Neo-Aramaic.
- Florida Coastal School of Law | J.D., 2016, cum laude
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater | B.A., 2011
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater | B.S., 2011
Bar Admissions: Florida
- Practice Limited to Federal Immigration & Nationality Law
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Assyrian American Bar Association
Rate : $$$$