Elizabeth Mazzarella is an associate in Akerman’s Consumer Financial Services Practice Group. Elizabeth represents a wide array of financial services companies in state and federal litigation. She regularly defends financial services providers against individual and class claims brought pursuant to RESPA, TILA, FCRA, FDCPA, and TCPA.
Additionally, Elizabeth defends mortgage lenders, servicers, and other financial services providers against borrower complaints alleging violations of state statutes, wrongful foreclosures, and debt collection statutes.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2009, cum laude
- B.B.A., University of Texas, 2004
Bar Admission : Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association, Member
- Dallas Area Young Lawyers, Member
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law,
Rate : $$$$