Elizabeth E. Aldridge’s practice focuses on environmental and administrative law. Liz’s practice focuses on a broad range of environmental issues arising under federal, state and international laws, with emphasis on issues involving water regulation and handling and treatment of hazardous and solid waste.
- Provided long-term daily representation of an association of electric utilities on US water regulation developments, including development of many extensive technical and legal comments on US EPA regulatory proposals.
- Advised individual electric utilities seeking to obtain thermal variances or negotiate permit conditions related to cooling water intake structures.
- Assisted individual electric utilities with water permit compliance questions and challenges to state rules and requirements.
- Litigated multiparty disputes regarding hazardous waste cleanup activities.
- Conducted safety, health and environmental reviews of a broad array of industrial facilities and providing advice regarding compliance issues.
- Contributed to and edited a monthly update on international safety, health and environmental law for a major electronics company.
- JD, The University of Texas School of Law, with honors, 1988
- BA, University of Delaware, summa cum laude, 1981
Rate : $$$$