Elizabeth Grace Atkins is a member of the corporate practice, where she focuses on advising clients on securities offerings, mergers, acquisitions, and finance transactions. Ms. Atkins’ practice focuses on assisting private and public companies in connection with securities transactions.
She also supports private equity fund clients and their portfolio companies in mergers and acquisitions.In addition to her practice as a corporate lawyer, Ms. Atkins maintains an active pro bono practice focusing on immigration matters.Ms. Atkins received her J.D. in 2016 from the Georgetown University Law Center.
While in law school, Ms. Atkins assisted Professor Christopher Brummer with research on global economic and financial policy and served as a Senior Articles Editor for the Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics. Ms. Atkins graduated from American University in 2011 with a B.A. in International Studies and International Economics.
- Ms. Atkins’ engagements include representing:
- an electric utility in a debt offering
- a vehicle carrier company in restructuring its debt
- a private equity company in acquiring interest in a helium mining company
- a national coal company in its initial public offering and subsequent high yield debt offering
- a private equity fund in acquisitions of various portfolio companies
- a concrete company in a cross-border acquisition
- a private equity company in acquiring interest in solar projects
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2016
- B.A., American University, magna cum laude, 2011
- New York
Rate : $$$$