Elizabeth D. Battreall represents a range of health care clients including hospitals, health systems, health maintenance organizations and integrated delivery networks, as well as physician groups and ancillary providers of health care services.
She advises a wide range of health care providers in information technology transactions, including in the acquisition of information systems, software licensing, and capital equipment procurement and contracting.
Elizabeth’s experience also includes clinical information systems, electronic health records, financial systems, claims processing and payment systems and purchase and service agreements for diagnostic and biomedical equipment, as well as general software system licensing and support issues. She advises clients on hosting services, maintenance programs, and outsourcing issues.
Elizabeth also advises clients with regard to managed care contracting, including providing advice and assistance with provider network arrangements, payor contracting, and pharmacy benefit services agreements. Elizabeth’s experience also includes corporate and transactional issues such as mergers and acquisitions, corporate structure, and planning.
- Represented a major health care system in the acquisition of an electronic health record system.
- Worked with a health care client to navigate payor and provider contracting issues in establishing new lines of business for participation in the Medicare Advantage program.
- Negotiated agreements for the licensing, implementation and maintenance of software and capital equipment for several hospitals and large health systems.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, J.D., 1995
- Ohio State University, B.A., 1992
Bar Admissions : California, District of Columbia
Rate : $$$