Ms. Elizabeth Brickfield practices tax law, estate planning, trusts and estates, guardianship matters and probate. Her professional achievements include: Women’s Advisory Committee Award as New York City’s “Outstanding Woman Achiever”; and the “Woman of Distinction” Award from the New York City Department of Finance.
She has presented probate seminars for the State Bar of Nevada, the Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys, and private legal education associations.
- Manhattanville College, B.A.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- New Jersey
- New York
- Member, Nevada Supreme Court Guardian Commission
- Member, American Bar Association, Probate, Tax and Family Law Sections
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Member, Southern Nevada Council of Estate Planners
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Member, United Way’s Women’s Leadership Council
Rate : $$$