Elizabeth Brown is a business and commercial litigator who concentrates her practice on the defense of high-stakes class action and privacy litigation matters, primarily in the health care, technology, and financial services industries.
Liz has significant experience litigating complex disputes in trial and appellate courts across the county. Liz also represents attorneys and law firms in matters involving issues of professional liability, defamation, and malpractice.
She has defended matters involving the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Electronic Communications Privacy Act, RICO Act, and numerous state consumer protection and deceptive trade practices act claims.
- University of Georgia (J.D., 2010)
- Florida A&M University (B.S., 2004)
Bar Admissions : Georgia
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys, president-elect
- National Bar Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Truancy Intervention Project of Georgia, volunteer
Rate : $$$