Elizabeth Eleanor (“Betsy”) Burke is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Ms. Burke joined Debevoise in 2017. She received a J.D. from Yale Law School in 2011 and an A.B. summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Dartmouth College in 2006. Prior to law school, Ms. Burke worked as a middle school English Language Arts teacher.
- Risk Strategies in its acquisition of Krauter & Company, a leading specialty firm focused on the risk and insurance needs of private equity firms and their portfolio companies nationwide.
- The Carlyle Group in its sale of a majority stake in Getty Images to the Getty family.
- Pitney Bowes in the sale of its global production mail business to Platinum Equity.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, with Humana, in their $1.4 billion acquisition of Curo Health Services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.5 billion acquisition of HD Supply’s Waterworks Division, the largest distributor of waterworks products in the U.S.
- Dartmouth College, A.B.
- Yale Law School, J.D.
- New York
Rate : $$$