Elizabeth Clough Kitslaar has been the principal lawyer in a wide variety of U.S. and international M&A and corporate transactions, including complex acquisitions and divestitures, carve-outs, restructurings, public offerings, and joint ventures.
In addition to transactional work, she advises boards of directors, special committees, and investors on a broad range of corporate governance and compliance matters, including federal securities requirements, fiduciary duty, takeover, and disclosure.
Libby repeatedly has been recognized as a leading lawyer by numerous industry publications, including Chambers USA, where she has been described as an “outstanding negotiator” providing “practical commercial advice” and “easy to do business with.” In both 2012 and 2015, BTI Consulting Group named her a “Client Service All Star” for providing outstanding client service.
- Case Western Reserve University (J.D. 1982; Order of the Coif; Law Review);
- Mount Holyoke College (B.A. cum laude)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Ohio and Illinois
- Sea Hunter merges with Baker Technologies Inc., Briteside Holdings, LLC, and Santé Veritas Holdings Inc. in four-way business combination and Canadian reverse takeover
- Follett Higher Education Group and Nebraska Book Company form strategic sourcing partnership
- General Plastic Industrial acquires Katun Corporation from Monomoy Capital Partners
- Follett acquires Baker & Taylor
- Follett acquires Classbook
- Stanley Black & Decker and RF Controls form joint venture targeting passive RFID market
- Mapei acquires General Resource Technology
- Lennox International sells Service Experts business to American Capital.
Rate : $$$$