Elizabeth Corey is an associate in the Houston office of Locke Lord LLP where her practice focuses on environmental permitting, regulatory compliance, litigation, and transaction-related environmental matters.
She advises clients on a range of issues involving site remediation; environmental due diligence; permit compliance; federal and state hydraulic fracturing regulations; produced water regulations; waste management; stormwater permitting.
A former intern at the American Petroleum Institute (API), the U.S. Pipeline and Hazardous Material Safety Administration (PHMSA), a public oil company and a private oil company, Elizabeth is knowledgeable on the laws and regulations affecting upstream and midstream oil and gas companies, including the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act, the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act, the Endangered Species Act, the National Environmental Policy Act, the Toxic Substances Control Act and issues related to hydraulic fracturing.
- Associate, Locke Lord LLP
- Associate, Bracewell LLP
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Houston Bar Association, Environmental Law Section
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Women’s Energy Network
- J.D., with emphasis on environmental and regulatory law, American University, Washington College of Law, 2014
- B.S., Environmental Engineering, Southern Methodist University Lyle School of Engineering, 2011
Admissions : Texas
Rate : $$$