Elizabeth M. Crompton is an experienced trial lawyer who uses her advanced education and experience to understand complex technical matters and help clients achieve their goals.
Elizabeth concentrates on patent disputes before district courts and the Federal Circuit. She also counsels clients on infringement, validity and enforceability of patents, particularly in the chemical/biological and mechanical areas, including Hatch-Waxman, as well as design patents.
- J.D., George Mason University School of Law, 2010, magna cum laude
- Ph.D., Organic Chemistry, Northwestern University, 2004
- B.S., Chemistry, Tulane University, 1999, magna cum laude with departmental honors
- District of Columbia, 2012
- Virginia, 2011
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Rate : $$$