M. Elizabeth Dubeck focuses her practice on project finance, infrastructure development, public-private partnerships, real estate development, and leasing. Liz represents both public and private project sponsors, developers and investors in public-private partnership transactions involving transportation infrastructure assets, including seaports, airports and rail facilities, and including in particular the privatization of governmentally-owned assets. She also represents project sponsors and financial institutions in financings of infrastructure and related projects.
In addition, Liz advises developers, tenants, and lenders in the acquisition, development, sale, leasing, and financing of real estate assets, including retail centers, business centers, infrastructure projects, and agricultural property.
- Represented a large US port in various financing transactions
- Advised governmental agencies in the development of transportation infrastructure assets
- Represented the investor group in the financing and development of an airline passenger terminal at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York (JFK)
- Advised the winning bidder in negotiating a long-term concession to operate a major US airport
- Counseled a major US grocer in acquisitions, leasing and real estate-related matters
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2006
- Yale University, B.A., Political Science, 2002
Rate : $$$