Elizabeth Ebersole is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s Global Employment and Labor Law group. She focuses her practice on cross-border employment law advice across the entire spectrum of employment issues facing multinational employers. Ms. Ebersole has been published in various external legal publications in addition to handbooks/magazines published by the Firm.
Ms. Ebersole advises clients on a wide range of domestic and international employment-related matters, with emphasis on matters related to cross-border transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs , reorganizations and post-acquisition integration.
She also advises on employment counseling projects such as personnel policies, employee handbooks, offer letters, employment contracts, restrictive covenants, and cost-cutting measures.
- Cornell Law School (J.D.) (2009)
- Michigan State University (B.A. High Honors) (2006)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois~United States (2011)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana~United States (2011)
- Illinois~United States (2009)
Rate : $$$