Elizabeth E. Erickson is member of Warshaw Burstein LLP. Through her varied experiences in all facets of family law practice and matrimonial litigation, Ms. Erickson has developed a sophisticated approach to marital disputes.
Ms. Erickson practices exclusively in the field of matrimonial and family law. She began her career serving as the Judicial Law Clerk to Hon. Ronald L. Reisner in the New Jersey Superior Court – Family Part, where she assisted with drafting decisions and orders on all issues before that court, including pendente lite relief, child support, custody, equitable distribution, maintenance, court procedure and jurisdiction, and post-judgment enforcement and modification.
With more than a decade of experience, Ms. Erickson has represented clients in all stages of complex and high net worth matrimonial and family law matters, including pre-judgment and appellate proceedings.
- Kenyon College, B.A., 2002
- New England School of Law, J.D., 2006
- 2006, Massachusetts
- 2007, New York
- New York State Bar Association, Family Law Section: Executive Committee, Chair – Young Lawyer Engagement (2017-present); Committee on OCA Matters/Bench & Bar Relations, Member (2015-present), Ethics Committee, Member (2015-present);
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Committee on Attorney Professionalism (2016 – present)
- New York State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section: Executive Committee, Family Law Section Liaison (2013-2017)
- New York City Bar, Member
Rate : $$$$